Thursday, November 8, 2007

Musical Answers

Sometimes I play the iTunes game. This is how you play:

1) Set your iTunes library on shuffle
2) Make a statement like "My mom's theme song" or ask a question like "What's the weather going to be like today?"
3) Hit play and see what song comes up. That song is the theme song or answer to your question and should be interpreted immediately.

You can ask iTunes anything and get all kinds of answers. This morning I started with what I always start with: theme song for the day. The title that popped up was "Ball of Confusion (That's What the World is Today)". That doesn't sound promising. Usually the answers aren't that clear or obvious, but they are always fun. I'll let you know how it goes today.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

It was a pretty regular day other than it snowing and my cat giving birth to puppies. In case anyone was wondering.