Monday, February 16, 2009

Triple Header

This weekend was an extra long, extra exciting one with not one, not two, but three holidays to celebrate.

First: Friday the 13th. This was also special for me because it was the day my cousins and I were finally able to do our Christmas gift exchange. Turns out Ali, my cousin, Lauren, and I were the only ones able to make it, but we had a good time staying up late watching movies and talking in typical sleep over fashion.

Second: Valentine's Day. My sister and I were unsure of our plans until about 6:30 in the evening when we decided to host a Super Sappy Valentine's Party at our apartment. A few friends from church came and we all wore Valentine's colors and watched a romantic comedy together. It was fun.

Third: President's Day. I slept in and got a hair cut. That's pretty much it.

No comments: