Tuesday, July 24, 2007

2 Weeks of Training and a Wedding

I've been a busy girl lately. I got a job. Yay! I'm no longer laying around the house all day. I feel slightly useful. I also feel a little intimidated. I'm training to be an autism therapist. I have to reinforce good behaviors and not reinforce problem behaviors. I have to learn all kinds of drills and how to speak in a demanding (or at least commanding) voice. But the kids are cute. And I'm glad that I can do something that will help kids and their families.

Also, Tori and Geoff got married! It was a beautiful ceremony and a wonderful time. We were a good looking bridal party I must say, and Tori and Geoff just looked so happy. Tori was absolutely stunning. Her veil was the focus of many compliments. I'm so thankful for being a part of that joyful occassion. Here's a picture from Chris Humphreys' blog. He was a fabulous photographer and Alison got to intern with him a little when she lived in Santa Barbara.

No comments: