Thursday, April 12, 2007

Deliberation

So here I am, finally joining the blogging community. I deliberated for a long time about whether or not to do this. I deliberated on the title, too. I chose "My Portion" because of the verse in Lamentations that I love and want to live by. I also thought it was fitting because this is sort of my portion of the dialogue about life that goes on all the time. I deliberated about what kind of blogger I was going to be. I could be the kind that posts my profound thoughts about religion and the world and people and life. But I don't know if I would actually succeed in being profound. Or I could be the kind that posts bunches of fun things found in the farthest corners of the world wide web. But I don't think I have enough time to do that. I guess there's really no telling what's going to come out. I'll just be me and hopefully entertain or encourage a couple people along the way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Word.

I'm looking for instant enlightenment in this space, so don't let me down.

When are you coming back to Sac?

Rachel said...

I'm going to be moving back at the end of May. When are you coming back? I won't even respond to that enlightenment comment, but thanks for your faith in me anyways.

Anonymous said...

You are off to a good blogger start. I like the title alot!

Geoff said...

welcome to the bloggosphere!