Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I need a few more

I recently found a list of life goals that I wrote over 5 years ago. It's one of those lists of all the things you want to do or see before you die. It had 34 items on it and I had accomplished 3 of them before I lost it. Now I can cross out a few more. I think I've done 6 or 7 total. I started adding to the list again. I kind of want to have a nice round number like 50. I'm not really sure why. I'm up to 47. Some of them I'm not particularly attached to like eating escargot or spending over a hundred dollars on a meal. Those would be cool, but if I came to the end of my life and hadn't done those things I wouldn't be too disappointed. Some examples that I would really like to do are to see the Northern Lights in person, visit a tulip field in the Netherlands, learn to play the mandolin, and see all 50 states (I've seen about 15 already). I was wondering if anyone out there in the blogosphere had any suggestions to help me finish up my list. I'm curious about what other people would like to do in their lifetime.

5 comments:

-Jeremy said...

Is get married, or have children on your list?

Alison said...

How about, being able to name every country in the world? Oooo... that's a great idea! How about being better than your awesome twin sister in some specific way? That'll be a tough one. Kisses!

Ian Schanning said...

Which goals on your list have you most recently accomplished?

Geoff said...

visit every professional baseball stadium. At least thats one of mine.

Rachel said...

The most recent ones are:
-play with a ferret
-learn some ballroom dancing
and
-kayak in the Puget Sound
All of those were done at least 3 years ago. I need to get crackin'!
Thanks for the suggestions guys.