Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Squinty Business

Last night at trivia I was one of a two man team, the smallest I've ever been a part of. It was my friend, Matt, and I competing as Squinty Business. We won the first round then earned fewer and fewer points as the rounds continued. It came down the final question which is worth 15 points and is always about Jack Daniel's. The question was, "How many days does the mellowing process last?" I guessed 7 days and we turned in our answer sheet, not expecting much. Then it was announced: we tied for first place! A chugging contest would decide who would win the $25 gift certificate. Matt knew what he had to do (and that I had no chance of winning a chugging contest). He drank as fast as he could and.... WE WON! That was the first time any of my friends or I had won in over a month. Sweet, sweet victory.

No comments: